Thank you for your interest in partnering with the National Institute for Reproductive Health. We are pleased to issue our 2022 Request for Proposals in support of state- and local-level policy and advocacy projects in the following states only: Arizona, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, New Jersey, New York, and Wisconsin.
The opportunities in this RFP are organized under NIRH’s three priority areas for 2022:
- Safe, equitable access to abortion without shame or stigma
- Affordable, convenient access to all methods of contraception and non-coercive, inclusive counseling
- Eliminating racial and economic disparities in reproductive health
The proposal deadline is November 23, 2021. To submit your proposal:
- Complete the submission form here with background and logistical information about your organization. To assist you in filling it out, you can find a PDF of all of the questions asked in the submission form here.
- Email a Word document or PDF file of your proposal to [email protected]. Please use the subject line “NIRH 2022 Partnership Proposal” in your email and use the following format to name your proposal file: “[OrganizationName]_NIRHProposal2022.”
Contact us at [email protected] with questions about proposal submission.